About Mamparupu / Mango Seed Dried (Raw)
Culinary Uses of dried mango powder, amchur powder in Indian Cooking. Amchur is commonly used for flavouring curries, chutneys, soups and marinades. It is a souring agent like tamarind and has tenderising qualities like lime juice. Amchur can be used instead of tamarind to prepare sweet-sour dal or sambhar.
Benefits of Mamparupu / Mango Seed Dried (Raw)
- Helps get rid of dandruff. Mango seeds are said to help get rid of dandruff. …
- Reduces the risk of diarrhoea. …
- Keeps cardiovascular disease at bay. …
- Keeps your hair healthy. …
- Ensures a healthy skin. …
- May be good for diabetics.
Botanical Name : Mangifera
English Name : Mango
Tamil Name : மாம்பருப்பு / Mamparupu
Hindi Name : आम / Aam
Malayalam Name: മാങ്ങാ / mangga
Telugu Name : మామిడి / Mamidi
There are no reviews yet.